- To promote re-use material published to this blog by staff and associates of The Futures Company is licensed under Creative Commons Licence.
- Custom and practice holds that you have the right of ‘fair use’ in commercial contexts of material on this website that you have not authored. You must clearly acknowledge the author of any comment or material obtained from this website that you re-publish or distribute.
- Attribution should at a minimum include the author’s full name if available and this site. ‘Fair use’ does not extend to the re-publishing of complete blog entries, whether attributed or not, on a commercial site. The manner of your attribution should not state or imply that The Futures Company endorses the material or view unless The Futures Company has explicitly stated so to you in writing.
- We believe that the free exchange of views and ideas is best achieved by ensuring that comments you post here, or make elsewhere in the re-use of our material, are not libellous, threatening, derogatory or illegal under the laws of England and Wales. We welcome robust and vigorous debate which is respectful of others.
- If you post a comment to the site, The Futures Company reserves the right not to use your posting, or to remove an existing post. The Futures Company may modify your posting to aid clarity, or move your posting to an alternative location or category of comment that it deems more appropriate.
- By posting you undertake that you are the author of material that you post and that you have full legal title to any images, video or audio material. Comments expressed by you are either yours, or you have correctly attributed the views of others in your posting.
- Currently it is not mandatory that you submit your name, email address or any other personally identifiable information. However, we are much more likely to approve your post if we are able to verify your identity. You can identify yourself by adding your name and/or email address at the end of your posting. By doing so, you also grant permission for anyone who uses this site to quote you as the source of your comments and contact you directly. Please read our general policy on privacy, summarised below, as by adding your name or email address to your posting, you effectively waive part of The Futures Company’s commitment to maintain your personal privacy.
- Copyright of any material remains with the author. However, by posting material on this website you grant a non-exclusive but indefinite licence to The Futures Company to use any material, in part or whole. Furthermore, The Futures Company is free to edit, reproduce, re-distribute, re-license and transmit your material via any method to any destination to any persons or entities.
- Any comments expressed on this site are those of the specific author making that post, even when such a posting is made by a Futures Company employee. When The Futures Company expresses a corporate view, this will be explicitly stated in the comment.
This blog is published by The Futures Company and is maintained in line with its aims and objectives, which includes the protection, considerate and appropriate use of personal information. The blog is covered by the relevant parts of the The Futures Company’s general policy on privacy, but in summary:
- we will not sell personal data that can be used to identify you
- we will not disclose your details to a third party without your explicit approval, unless we are legally required to do so
- we will not contact you unless you make it clear that you are willing to be contacted
- we will not share your personal data with other organisations, except where we are collaborating with them (for example to deliver a joint event we believe you are interested in) when we may need to share specific data for a limited period of time.
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.