The second Kantar Futures podcast, on the subject of Centennials, the post-Millennial generation, has now gone live. It features co-hosts Andrew Curry and J Walker Smith in conversation with Jo Phillips, from our London office, and Kate Turkcan, from our Chicago office.
It can be downloaded from here.
Podcast #2: Centennials
Links to topics in programme order
- Americans in a mental fog.
- The end of smoking.
- More on Centennials from the Kantar Futures blog.
- Teens and parents on social media (Michigan and Washington study).
- Centennials and privacy.
- The growth of social messaging.
- Young people in U.K. paying the price of the crisis. And here.
- Age and voting, U.K. general election 2017.
- Wolff Olins’ leadership advice.
- Rita Gunther McGrath on the end of competitive advantage.
- The Kantar Media Dimensions study.
- Jean Twenge on smartphones and young people, in the Atlantic.
- Claude Fisher, America Calling.
The Three Up slot starts at 23.55, and the op-ed piece starts at 37.45.